Wednesday 1 February 2012

Hello February

It's already February! Oh my how time flies as I get older. I had a mini photo shoot with my hand painted doll Momo chan and I have to say that I am super pleased with the pictures. I still have a lot to learn about photographing dolls but at least now I know that the equipments that I have can give me what I have always wanted. :)

What have I always wanted? The BOKEH! I had been inspired with many awesome dolly photographs but I can never get what they have because we didn't have the correct lenses. Or I just don't know how to go about utilizing what we have all along. LoL

Anyway, with only 25mmF1.4 I can't get that close to the subject, so I added 2 +4 close up filters to get closer to Momo chan. These +4 close up filters had been with me for many years and they are still serving me well even when we change different cameras over the years. ;)

Maybe it is time to take out my dollies and go back into dolly photography for a bit. I missed them quite a bit. And I still wish that I can sew dolly clothes but I still suck at it. LoL Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment