Saturday 11 February 2012

One of the Saturdays

Earlier today, it was quite warm with the blue sky and fluffy blue clouds, then the weather gets cooler as the sun sets. I had been crocheting with coasters for ourselves. :) The day ended with a lovely Tuna subway and Mr Bean's bean curd with Tāngyuán in it. Otama kun joined me during dinner. Hehe :D We also enjoyed the sun set together while Mr J went off to run his errand. :P

I had been watching Ghost Adventures while crocheting recently. At first I wasn't really impressed by how dramatic they are in the show but I managed to get used to it and I am at season 4 now. XD It's not something like Ghost Hunters (A fan for the show) but it is interesting because Ghost Adventures would introduce the places they visit, so I'm watching a travel/paranormal show and they are kind of funny too. Hehe

Tomorrow we will be going to Expo to look at some Furniture/Home show, hopefully we can learn some useful information at the show regarding renovation for our future home. :)

3 comments:

  1. nice sunset.. i wanted to captures tonite sunset too but sadly i failed at doing so... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Used a pano stitching app on iphone to shoot one. Why failed? lazy? LOL

      Delete
  2. lol... the nice part was at the other edge of the building that i cant capture from my window... (i was already out of my window with my gh2... lol) took a few photo. not satisfactory.

    ReplyDelete