Wednesday 15 February 2012

Choosing A Body for Momo chan


I have been thinking of replacing Momo chan's body because she is unable to share her Blythe sisterher clothes due to her skinny obitsu body. :(

So we went online to look for a suitable body. Researching, comparing prices, asking for advises...


Yay!!!

After quite some time, we finally made up our mind and placed our order! Momo chan's new body should be here in 1 or 2 week's time. Hohoho


We can't wait!!! I can't wait to pose her better and she can't wait to wear more clothes without having them sewn on her because they are too loose on her skinny obitsu body. ' 3';

Well, I don't play with Momo chan much because her head wobble badly on this body, the torso is really loose whenever I pose her and of course the size of the obitsu body isn't suitable for me. I still wish that I can make clothes myself but I'm not good at it. ^^; So I hope after we get the new body things will be better. :D

I'll update again when the body is here. :D I also wanted to get an extra head from the same store to save shipping but too bad those that I wanted aren't available. Oh well. ^^

Oh ya, Mr J and I went to the movies tonight and we caught Safe House. I would recommend this film! Really exciting and Ryan Reynolds is such a hottie. Hahaha XD Well, the night didn't end really well though because Mr J wasn't feeling too well. I hope he will feel better after a night's good rest. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment