Wednesday 15 February 2012

Ink Drawings 2010

Verbal Visual

These ink drawings were done back in 2010 but they are only shown to the public now online. I was planning to do something with them but the project is still on hold until I start planning again. :)

I had lots of fun drawing them, seriously these drawings are really therapeutic to do. My idea for this drawing is that perhaps what our conversation might look like if there's a visual for the things that come out of our mouths. I thought of using words, but I don't really plan to include what type of conversation they are having. ^^

Blind

I believe people face a lot of problems in life and some times those problems seem to not matter as much when they don't look at it. Call it escaping but if there are things that couldn't be help maybe turning a blind eye might ease one's mind for a while, enabling them to recover for that moment and prepare to continue fighting.

This may be dark but honestly it's just another way to rant. Usually my rant arts look better. LoL But they don't come often and I don't want them to come often! XD 

I love drawing a lot even though I don't draw as much as I used to, I value quality more than quantity now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment